Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sick Rage

So, I've been sick now for 2 full weeks. All I do is Cough,  COUGH, COUGH, COUGH!!  Have you ever been so sick that you threw up from non-stop coughing? Yeah.. That's me right now. It's strange really. I feel fine otherwise. Have you ever been so sick that it makes you mad? I'm so sick of being SICK! I'm sure it doesn't help that I smoke either. This is probably a sign that I should give it up. Sadly however I would probably bladestorm someone IRL if I quit smoking. I've tried every home remedy I can think of so I need your help! 


 

4 comments:

  1. My own home remedy ©: go to the doctor :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you see, I live in America where even if you have a job health care costs too much. So when you aren't deathly ill you have to suffer through it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, sound pretty bad! I hope you feel better soon. Heres a site with some tips that you could try, if you haven't already...

    http://www.howtostopcoughing.net/
    (Yeah the domain is kind of obvious, made me lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Amazing website is amazing! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete